- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The options we offer, including how information is accessed and updated.
This website is managed by BLOGAL INITIATIVE S.R.L., a Romanian company headquartered in Bucharest, Str. Lotrioara nr.19, Bl.M31A, Sc.A, Ap.37, sector 3, postal code 032167.
Information on Data Protection, GDPR
In all member states of the European Union (EU), starting with 25.05.2018, Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, also known as the acronym, becomes applicable. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
SC BLOGAL INITIATIVE S.R.L. is registered as a personal data controller at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing under no. 26289 of 2012.
The legal grounds for processing this data are:
- execution of the contract and preliminary steps for this contract (art. 6 (1) b GDPR) – for the data collected through the order form or the data received as a result of customer relations services;
- legal obligations (art. 6 (1) c GDPR) for the data necessary for invoicing;
- consent (art. 6 (1) of the GDPR) for data used for marketing for site visitors (e.g. newsletter subscription, marketing cookies, etc.);
- the legitimate interest (art. 6 (1) f GDPR for the data used for marketing for current customers (according to art. law 506/2004 art. 12 (2)) of Kooperativa.ro, the security of Kooperativa.ro’s own website (recital 49 GDPR) and data used internally to optimize the Kooperativa.ro website (and anonymized or pseudonymized, as appropriate).
The personal data that you send to Blogal Initiative SRL (through the site or by email) or that you fill in in the process of using the site www.kooperativa.ro are processed. All the information you fill in / send while using
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF ANOTHER USER OR TO MODIFY THE CONTENT OF THE SITE www.kooperativa.ro OR TO AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVER RUNNING THE SITE www.kooperativa.ro, WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTEMPT OF FRAUD OF THE SITE
Kooperativa.ro collects personal data from its users in three ways:
- directly from the user
- traffic data from the user’s browser
- through cookies.
- When you access Kooperativa.ro or when you create an account or fill in a form we can ask you for your name, surname and / or email address, as well as other data necessary for contact.
- When you access support / consulting services we may ask you for an email address or phone number. We reserve the right to record any communication made for the support services of Kooperativa.ro services in order to improve our services. We will inform you before the start of the communication that it may be recorded. This data is used, for example, for the purpose of contacting you. to resolve a complaint / request of yours. We may request other data that may constitute personal data, only to the extent necessary for these purposes. These data are kept until the consent is revoked.
- Also, when you subscribe to our newsletter, please provide us with an email address, as well as a name and other information necessary to personalize the communication to you. This data is kept until your consent is revoked or until your activity shows us that you are no longer interested in our communication.
- All the proxies we work with are in the European Union, and those in the United States have signed with us new Standard Contractual Clauses to which we have added additional data protection clauses.
- According to the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify or delete personal data or restrict the processing or portability of personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing. For data collected by consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you can send a request by e-mail to email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or to take legal action.
- We use Kooperativa.ro site profiling systems for personalized commercial communications with them and offers sent through the site, push notifications, email or SMS, as appropriate.
What kind of information do we collect from you and how is this information used
KOOPERATIVA.RO collects information from its users in the following ways: directly from the user, from traffic reports recorded by the server hosting the site or by the external monitoring service Google Analytics, as well as through cookies.
Information provided directly by the user:
- Newsletter subscription
When you subscribe to the Kooperativa 2.0 newsletter, we ask for your email address so that we can send you general information and news from the social media field and adjacent fields, as well as any notifications regarding the activity of the Kooperativa 2.0 agency or other information covered by this site. We will never send information or promotional materials that are not directly related to the activities carried out by Kooperativa.ro
- Information from traffic monitoring reports:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information about yourself such as your IP address, the time of your visit, where you entered our site, device information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, browser used etc). Kooperativa 2.0, like other operators, records this information in order to improve the user experience and the quality of services provided.
Any statistics about our user traffic that we provide to partners or third-party advertising networks is provided only as a set of data and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
What cookies does kooperativa.ro collect
This website uses Google Analytics remarketing to advertise online
The kooperativa.ro web domain uses the Remarketing advertising option offered by Google and Facebook. Through this type of advertising, Google and / or Facebook collect cookies from this site to show you advertising campaigns closer to your interests, expressed by the types of pages accessed in the past on this web domain (kooperativa.ro).
Third-party resellers, including Google, display our ads on sites on the Internet. This site, as well as third-party resellers, including Google, use primary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick module) in combination to inform, optimize, and serve ads. of your previous visits to the site.
How we protect the information we collect from you.
SC Blogal Initiative SRL does not provide the information collected (through the site, by email or telephone) to third parties without your express and prior consent.
Your access to certain services and information on the site (including access to personal data) is protected by a username and password. We recommend that you do not disclose this information to anyone. Kooperativa.ro will never ask you for your account password in unsolicited messages or phone calls. We therefore advise you not to disclose this password to people who ask you to do so.
When you access the site from a public computer, you must remember to sign out of your account at the end of each session of use of the site. We also advise you to close the browser window in which you worked.
These tips are intended to remove unauthorized people from accessing your personal information or correspondence when you work on a computer network in a public place (in Internet cafes, for example).
You should also note that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in the online communication environment (via email, forums, discussion groups, chat services, etc.) the information you disclose may be easily collected and used by unauthorized persons . Although Kooperativa.ro does its best to protect your personal information, you must understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information (passwords, usernames, etc.) related to the accounts you have acquired as a result of using the services provided. of us.
However, we guarantee that we will make every effort to ensure the security of your personal data in our systems, in accordance with the security standards imposed by the Romanian legislation in force.
We make efforts to protect Kooperativa.ro and our users against unauthorized access or modification, disclosure or unauthorized destruction of the information we hold. In particular:
- We offer you secure access to personal data
- We review our practices for collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, to provide protection against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information, providing it only to employees, contractors and agents of Blogal Initiative srl who are entitled to find out such information in order to process it on our behalf and who are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality and may be subject to liability or whose contract may be terminated if they do not fulfill these obligations.
However, no matter how effective our security systems are, no system is impenetrable. Nor can we guarantee the impenetrability of our security services, nor that the information transmitted to us will not be intercepted when it is disclosed.
Who has access to the information collected from you?
Sharing personal data with third parties under the conditions set out above implies your acceptance that the beneficiaries may have separate practices of confidentiality and data collection. Kooperativa 2.0 has no control over and cannot guarantee all the legal aspects involved in the use of these independent privacy practices.
We will also distribute personal information to companies, organizations or individuals outside Kooperativa 2.0 if we believe in good faith that access to, use, storage or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary for:
- Compliance with applicable law, regulations, legal procedures or government enforcement orders.
- Implementation of the Regulation and the Terms and Conditions in force, including the investigation of possible breaches thereof.
- Detecting, preventing or otherwise combating fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protection against infringement of the rights, property or safety of Blogal Initiative srl, our users or the public, as stipulated or permitted by law.
How to control cookies for advertising
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, the refusal to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive / see online advertising.
It is possible to set in the browser so that these cookies are no longer accepted or you can set the browser to accept cookies from a specific site. But, for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the “help” option of the browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari